Wednesday, March 07, 2007

What In the World Have I Been Doing

It is still winter here in the "burg!" We had another snow storm today with area school delays. AGAIN! Anyway you would think I would have more time to keep up with my blog being stuck in, but unfortunately keeping up with my kids takes all my mental processes! But I'm back .... I think! I feel I new sense of writing ... new purpose .... yada yada yada ... So much for excuses ... Don't you just love when people give you excuses and you can always tell it is just that they are lazy.
Well really now ... here is an exciting opportunity for you that I have been working on ... Chums Improv Comedy Troupe. That is really where my mind as been and so check us on the web at
http://www.chumsimprov.com/

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Glad you're back. I was away all day (and half the night) yesterday, so I couldn't make the debut of the troupe at the Cafe. I hope it went well.