Thursday, September 06, 2012

Looking Younger

Most ladies I know want to look younger.  It seems that once you hit your forties, getting carded is a thing of the past ... unless you are in a state where they card everyone, Tennessee!

So besides exercise and lots of water, what can you do to look younger?

1.  A Luxury Skin Care!
Become Beauty is my favorite.  Not only is it affordable but it works!
Or you can spend more money with brands like Demologica or Dr Perricone .. price ranges from the $30 to $500+ for both brands.  They say they make you look younger!

2. The Right Hair Cut!  I loved it when I had long hair but now that I am 54 and it just pulls my face down.  I think that a shorter dew with side swiped bangs is best. No longer than your shoulders.

3. Stick to creamy blushes and shadows.  I can not do the mineral thing since the powder lays in my lines and wrinkles.  The creamy pumps up my skin.

4. The wrong lipstick shades.  Now this surprised me.  I wear brown all the time but according to my source, brown will age you, even if you are a warmer toned skin.  As you age lighter is better and glosses are best.  Become Beauty has great lip gloss that stays on your lips! 

5. Get a good night's sleep.  Ok I know this isn't always easy but it is the best thing for your skin.  A bad night of sleep will cause your eyes to be puffy, your skin sallow and dull and your face to sag. You can do some things to help yourself get the rest you need.

Melatonin; It is supposed to help you turn your brain off.  I have never tried this although my doctor says it works for her.

White Noise; like a fan or air purifier motor ... anything that runs constant and neither the tone nor the speed of the sound changes.

Pillow Support;  A pillow between the legs can help you body align and you will move around less.

Crate Your Animals; Ok this is the hardest of all ... I sleep with my cat and I can't imagine her not curled up to me but let's face it she is nocturnal and I am not!  She does get up and move around at night and I'm sure that disturbs my sleep ... will I put her in the basement or in a crate?  NO ... but I should!  I'm going to rationalize here .... her purring is like my White Noise!!!

Well good luck at looking younger and if you want to try Become Beauty ... contact me ... I can help you out!  It does work!

No comments: