Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Life is Slow

Dial up. How did we ever live through it? Back before high speed internet we would sit and wait while the page would load. And then we would be amazed at what would appear before our eyes. Good thing that here at the beach I have the time to just sit and wait for my email to load because that is about all I can view since the internet is so advanced, the bandwidth of dial up isn't sufficient enough.

You know something ... dial up reminds me of losing weight. You have wait ... you exercise, cut calories and nothing ... and then you wait some more. But just like a page on the internet while using dial up, eventually you see results. Slowly your clothes are a little loser and you are feeling a little lighter on your feet. I wish losing weight was more like high speed.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Hey Sue, neat post. I guess life is kind of more like dial-up too, huh? I mean we just don't learn and grow overnight, do we?

Great bios on your CHUMS site also. Really enjoyed reading them.