Friday, July 13, 2007

Walking Everywhere

Well, it has been a great and restful week .... I even think I lost a little weight. I really think what did it was all the walking. I must have walked to and from the beach three to four times a day. That is about 250 steps one way. We also took walks on the beach in the morning and at night. We didn't get the time alone as much as we thought we would but that what happens when you have kids.
When we get back we will be getting a puppy so my husband and I decided that we will be doing more walking ... where and when ... still has yet to be decided. I think what I love the most about the beach is the time to walk so I am hoping that when we do get home we will make more time for walking.
Thanks to God for the wonderful week of rest and connection to Him and my husband.

No comments: