Sunday, August 20, 2006

Have A Dog then Have A Walk?



Pets do wonderful things for you! Dogs get you out and maybe even walking. A dog is a great fitness partner since they will never say no to a walk. It is said that walking is the best form of exercise. I don't walk my dog everyday because she is older but I do take her out and throw ball. It is great to have a companion and pets can be a friend when no one else is around.
Loneliness can lead to overeating and having animals can take away those feelings of loneliness. Owning pets lowers blood pressure and those who own pets live longer than those who don't. I think I will always own a pet. Right now we have one cat and one dog. Some day we add to family but until then we will love our animals are just as they are family.

No comments: