Sunday, October 01, 2006

Bed Is Better Than A Workout?? REALLY!

This past Saturday I didn’t feel like exercising. I didn’t want to go to class. It was foggy and raining outside. Bed looked and felt like a much better choice. I knew that really I did not have a choice. I had to get up, get dressed in spandex and drive off to class. Now I know that the main reason I had to go to class was that it wasn’t happening unless I was present but there were other reasons to move me in the direction of exercise class.

Friends! Friends are good reason to go to class. If you are not part of a regular class you may not have that motivation and so that is a good reason to check out a class.

Clear Thinking! After a good workout your head is clear and you feel de-stressed.

Adrenalin Rush! After you get past those first 10 minutes exercise becomes self-motivating. Your adrenalin begins to flow and you say to yourself, “I feel better.”

Less Guilt! You have just worked out so you feel good about yourself and you know that you have kept to the disciplines of living healthier.

So if you feeling like … I really don’t want to workout today, make a list of the benefits you will experience if you workout and the benefits (if any) if you stay at home.

One more thing ... Check out the links I have added to my sidebar ... to the left of the page!

No comments: