Thursday, April 27, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy!!

Well, it has been a few weeks since I have written. This is a very busy time in my life. I keep thinking that life should be slowing down but I am finding that life is just speeding up. When I am running from activity to activity I throw my great eating habits out the window. I live on protein bars and yogurt. Now those are not bad choices but the problem is that is all I eat. There are five food groups and to eat from only two everyday for a week or so is not healthy. My body needs more than a chocolate pecan pie protein bars and plain yogurt. Fruit would be nice and maybe some rice with vegetables. I know some might not eat meat and that is ok for you as long as you are getting protein from other sources, but I need fish or chicken once in a while. So what to do when I am so busy I think I can’t stop and eat. Change my thinking … that’s right I have to make the time to eat and not only make the time to eat but sit down and eat slowly.

2 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

Hi! Good info-very interesting. I will be sure to bookmark your blog to keep up with you--at least reading your articles...Are you going to post recipes? =^..^=
ME

Girl Raised in the South said...

Well, Hello Sue :-) I found this little slip of paper on the floor of the south lobby and finally got around to looking it up. I just entered the world of blogging, so it intrigued me.

I'll put you on my blogroll and be sure and read your feeds. Here's mine although it's not about health/exercise! www.grammy55.blogspot.com xoxoxo Bev