Thursday, April 06, 2006

Staying in Limits

Life is a funny thing. You know as the Fitness Drama Queen I feel I should be disciplined in all areas of my life but I'm not. I went to the grocery tonight to have a prescription filled and they said that it would take 30 minutes. I thought I could walk around and look at all the food I can't eat or shouldn't but that would only make me want to eat it. So I will go to the department store in the strip mall and see if they have any bargains ... I won't buy anything just look. $47.94 later I picked up my prescription. I can always return it but then that wouldn't be as fun.
Sometimes you just need to let go but stay within limits ... I saw five others things I could have bought ... I stayed in my limits although I don't think my husband will think so when the bill comes in. Oh well, tomorrow is another day!

No comments: